First the good news:
* I added enderchests (you just can't use them to store prison pearls)
* I also added 'nether' portals. You can build them wherever you want exactly the same way as nether portals and they take you to another dimension where you cover 10 times more ground than normal, it isn't the nether though, it is a completely empty void, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. We will have to build any networks completely from scratch, it will also be difficult to hide portals here.
Be careful not to fall, it is a long way down
* I removed the inventory switching it did when you change from world to world
* I added another fresh new world. It will be the prison world. it may seem familiar to some.. explore it through the gateway at x 22278 z 12197.
Now the bad news:
* Stargates (wormhole extreme) was a shitty, unupdated mod which i just couldn't fix. it is just too awful.. im surprised it ever worked, so it has been replaced
* You can't ride horses through the portals they just won't trigger the teleport event yet (bukkit is still adding alot of events for horses). They sometimes disappear mysteriously after going through a portal while your off of them, they can also fall to their deaths in the void. Sometimes they work though! be very careful taking a horse through the portals!!
* I removed world_desert (doldrums), the frozen challenge world, and Wilderlands (world_harsh) because i don't have a working solution for swapping inventories and locations while portaling.. and its needlessly complex to try it, it is also needlessly complex to host so many worlds so i am most likely permanently retiring them. I will probably make challenge world available for download.